Friday, June 10, 2011

A LITTLE COUNTRYSIDE

The sky is quite active today and by the time I got home those bumpy clouds way off in the distance soon started to cloud things up.

A couple of Canada geese going for a swim with their broods and a pair of ducks watching the parade.


I thought this an odd arrangement of telephone poles in that they are a lot closer together than the normal poles along a highway and they just suddenly seemed to appear suddenly.  I must ask some people I know who work for the power company and I'll get back to you with the answer. 

I notice the clouds had caught up to me by the time
 I stopped to get a picture of this field to prove that some seed has germinated this year, the farmers who managed to get some crop in this year I'm sure are now praying for a late frost.

No comments:

Post a Comment