Sunday, October 23, 2011

PRODUCT APPRECIATION DAY


Anytime I come across a product that I really am impressed with I feel it is my duty to pass it on.  I'm not normally a fan of frozen entrees or TV dinners as they used to be called but I love the new Swanson Rib Style Boneless Pork.  The bonus was the brownie desert which really surprised me because when I looked at it frozen I thought what the heck is that??  It turned out to be very tasty and pretty much a perfect brownie.




I usually buy Dr. Oetker's Ristorante thin-crust types because I just love the crunchy taste and the crust doesn't overpower the toppings. The Casa di Mama was a nice change and as a 'Hawaiian' pizza lover it was very, very good.  Calorie-wise they are just about right for me and because I'm trying to gain some weight so I can happily say I eat half a pizza for my supper on occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment