- The patient refused autopsy.
- The patient has no previous history of suicides.
- Patient has left white blood cells at another hospital.
- She has no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband states she was very hot in bed last night.
- Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.
- On the second day the knee was better and on the third day it disappeared.
- The patien is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be depressed.
- The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993.
- Discharge status: Alive but without permission.
- Healthy appearing decrepit 69-year old male, mentally alert but forgetful.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
SUPPOSED HOSPITAL CHART BLOOPERS
One never can say for sure if these are true or not and in my own experience I have never read a 'blooper' and hope I never wrote one! However, if they are true they are really are funny.